11/28/2007

Blogging about blogging

Ok, so a little knowledge is dangerous. When I created this blog I messed around with the template and tried to get it to look the way I wanted it to. I then managed to forget that I screwed around with the template and for some unknown reason I changed the font color to white before publishing. This doesn't seem to be an issue when you use iGoogle to read the blog or if you view it using IE. If you subscribe using an RSS reader the text doesn't show up -DUH. So now I have to go through and remove the white formatting color by manually removing the color code from the HTML. I have changed several of the posts and I apologize if you are getting repeats through your reader. I would love to reformat all the posts, but I have to go pack the car now. Catch you when I get back!

No comments: