12/18/2007

Happy Holidays

Well tis the season to be jolly and I want to wish everyone happy holidays and an exciting and rewarding New Year. I hope that all your dreams come true this year.
One of my VERY optimistic dreams for 2008 is that the Packers win the Super Bowl. Yip, like I said VERY optimistic.

To all the folks out in MN supporting the Packers, let's hope this is our year. To the detractors supporting the Vikings (no names mentioned Lynne - oops) may all your dreams except a playoff win come true.......

Seriously, stay happy and safe and enjoy the time with family and friends!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

LOL!! Owlman- you are a HOOT! (bet you've never heard that clever comment before)

We'll probably both be boo-hooing come Superbowl Sunday...

Owlman said...

Actually I've been called a lot worse ;-)

Dave said...

Have a Merry Christmas and a Safe, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

dguzman said...

A belated Merry Christmas to you and your talented team, from me and my SUPER-talented team! 13-2, not too shabby. My 'Boys will see your Packers in the playoffs, buddy!