12/04/2007

Owl spycam

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a spycam for the owl box. I have been telling myself that I need to wait until I have a successful season. Well my patience has fizzled out and I'll be installing a hawk eye owl cam shortly! Having a bird's eye view inside the box will be an awesome new experience and I will keep you posted on my progress. I'm not sure whether I will be able to install the camera with the box mounted to the tree although I really don't want to take it down. I think I'll give it a shot with the box mounted and see if I can get all the necessary holes drilled, wires run etc.

2 comments:

Dave said...

What type of cam did you get?

Owlman said...

Hi Dave,

Sorry in all the excitement I left out all the details about the actual camera, lol. I added more details in my next post:
http://owlbox.blogspot.com/2007/12/owl-box-camera-hawkeye-spycam.html

Thanks for the question.

Incredible photos shared by the Flickr community group - Owls of North America. Click on the play button to begin the slideshow - ENJOY!