1/22/2008

Poll update: Dogs in wildlife areas?

As you may be aware I have a poll up on my blog asking whether dogs should be allowed in wildlife areas. To check out the background/inspiration for this poll click here.

So far the voting has been higher than the previous poll (birding with your spouse) and unlike the previous poll it has been VERY one sided. We've had 16 votes with the vast majority (11) voting 'No', while 2 voted 'Yes' and 3 were 'Undecided'. Being an information lover, I would love to cross reference these results with whether people have dogs and whether this influences the results. If you have any feedback or want to provide more info please leave a comment here.

I'm enjoying the poll feature and I hope you cast your vote. If you have any ideas for the next poll please drop me a note. 19 days left in the current poll so cast your vote and spread the news.

No comments: