2/23/2008

Interaction reminder

For all you out there who read this blog via RSS readers, iGoogle and any other of the myriad of options I'd like to invite you to my blog to interact with me. I have two things going on:

Firstly, pop in and introduce yourself to me and let me know about your birding background and interests.

Secondly, pop in and vote on my latest poll. The poll is up on the right hand side of the blog. I'm interested to know what you think about the status of the Ivory Billed Woodpecker (IBWO) - so stop in and vote. There's a great discussion going on about this poll and the status of the IBWO over here and I’d like to hear your 2 cents worth. I'm learning a lot from this discussion and your thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks for all the recent comments, it tells me that there are real people out there in cyberspace who enjoy reading this blog. I hope you're having an AWESOME birding weekend!

No comments: