4/30/2008

Is this blogging burnout?

For some strange reason I haven't been blogging much the last week and I don't feel very motivated to get back on the bus. A similar thing happened to my corporate blog and I haven't picked that up yet. I enjoy this blog a lot more because I have more freedom to express myself. All the feedback on the blog has been awesome and I've had fun up to now. Could it be that after 6 months I've run out of things to say? Don't get me wrong work has been busy and pretty stressful the last 2 weeks but that is no excuse.... I guess this is just a case of getting back on the blogging bus - consider this post the first step.

7 comments:

dguzman said...

I think it happens to us all, Owlman, especially when we've all been waiting so long for spring! Spend some time outside, take some pictures, have some fun. You'll have plenty more to tell us in no time!

Eve said...

Owlman....it's just spring fever!!
It'll be ok and all of us who love your blog will be patient for this affliction to pass...BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE IT TOO!!

Lynne said...

It'sperfectly A-OK to take a break.

Owlman said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm trying to keep going as I don't want this blog to go the way of the dinosaur.

Mel said...

Hey, don't worry! Like most things in life, we often need a break, even from things we enjoy. Charge your batteries and come back when you are ready :)

Michael said...

all things go in cycles ... blogs included. I for one enjoy your blog .. pls keep it up! You never know when a owl will take up residence in that box of yours! :-)

mon@rch said...

We all have these moments but my problem is more that I don't have the time to tell my stories and too many friends blogs to visit!