4/11/2008

Ltd ID challenge: Bird calls

I'm laying down a challenge to all you bird ID experts out there. The challenge is to ID more birds than I could in the video I posted here. I managed to ID 6 birds in the video based on birds calls (this includes the Great Horned Owl). I will award the much coveted Noddy Badge Award to the person with the most correct birds. You may display the badge on your site for a month for all to see and admire - wow ;-)

Rules:
You can post your answers in the comments below or at the video post. It's probably easier to post your answers while watching the video. Do me a favor and please give me an indication of when you first hear the bird in the video, so I can verify. I won't post any of the comments on this post until the winner has been decided. The closing date for this challenge is Sunday the 20th of April.

I hope to hear from you soon!

1 comment:

RuthieJ said...

Hi Owlman,
I was moving from older to newer, so I already sent you my ID guesses on the video. I didn't include when I first heard them, but could go back and re-do it if necessary. Thanks