4/02/2008

Would the real owlman please stand up


Well I took the leap and got rid of my old profile pic. I created the picture in Photoshop and it was supposed to be a joke, but I guess quite a few people were scared of it as they thought it was some weird mask. Who would have thought that my Photoshop skills (NOT) would actually scare people.

In the spirit of attracting new readers to the blog I decided to change my profile pic to my God given profile. Personally I think this picture will scare more people than the 'owl mask', but I'll let the public-at-large be the judge of that. Luckily the Packers cap hides most of the balding spots ;-)

7 comments:

dguzman said...

I myself was scared of the Packers cap...
Signed,
Your favorite Cowboys fan

Jochen said...

Ha!
Balding spots?
Just like me, you'll eventually grow very fond of Bald Eagles!
It helps...

Owlman said...

The Packers cap STAYS!

I wish the damn Bald Eagles were actually bald, then they would know what cold wind on your scalp feels like.....

Richard said...

They say that as you grow older it is easier to grow hair on your face then your head. I thought your old picture gave a good example of that.

Owlman said...

Richard, that's funny. Actually I HATE shaving and my wife regularly comments that the fur on my face is longer than the fuzz on my head. I'll be sure to share your wisdom with her ;-)

Gallicissa said...

Good move! And good to see the real Owlman!

Dave said...

The new picture isn't suppose to scare us? Just joking. Good move.