6/23/2008

Funny signs

I had to take a picture when I saw this one!

I think they'd return this slave after an hour....she doesn't stop talking so she wouldn't be very productive. I love the worried look! In case you're wondering she can't read and I didn't tell her about the sign. If she has my sense of humor she'll get a kick out of it in a couple of years. We were in Lancaster County, PA (Amish country) and being a girly girl she had to have one of the little flowery bonnets. I think it looks hysterically funny and we got a couple of weird looks from people, which peeked my sense of humor even more.

3 comments:

Susan Gets Native said...

Now that's MY kind of humor.

Mel said...

LOL, priceless caption!!

Owlman said...

No way Susan I would never have know ;-)

I love funny signs like these.

Thnaks for popping in Mel.